Are you an existing patient looking to schedule a telehealth appointment?
Call 907-456-8191 or request an appointment through our patient portal
As a service to our patients, for visits that do not require a physical exam and face to face encounter, we are offering Telehealth visits via computer and smartphone. Telehealth appointments can be accessed on your computer through our patient portal, Healow. We also offer appointments via smartphone through the Healow App and through Doximity.
Through the Healow app on your phone:
1. Open Healow app 2. Tap appointments 3. Tap start TeleVisit 4. Submit vitals (or don't)
5. Start TeleVisit. Your provider will be notified that you are ready to be seen.
Through the Health Portal (computer with webcam):
1. Arrive early: by logging in to your Patient Portal. If you can’t access the Portal, you can also begin your appointment through the reminder link sent to your email.
2. Click “Join TeleVisit” in your patient dashboard (or email reminder).
3. Fill out any patient questionnaire and provide requested information.
4. Click “Proceed” to check your computer’s speed and ability to support a TeleVisit. If your computer does not have a webcam, you will need to attach one. If you would like to change to a telephone visit, call our front desk 456-8191.
5. Click “Start TeleVisit” to enter the virtual waiting room.
6. Your provider will begin the face-to-face TeleVisit, and disconnect when the visit ends.